16:31

Inspirational Quotes

“Words that enlighten the soul are more precious than Jewels.”
“No man is free who is not master of himself.”  
“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
“A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.”
“The appearances of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.” 
“First say to yourself what you would be and then do what you have to do.”
“Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.”
“It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys.”
“We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls.”
“Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”
“Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” 
“When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
“Hope is the dream of a man awake.”


Examples Of Positive Affirmations:


~I Breathe in Strength, Confidence and Blue Skies. My fears Yield in the Vibrant Light of My Being~

~I Sparkle and Shine with all the Vibrancy of Self- Confidence~

~My thoughts Tickle and Delight me with Gentleness and Creativity. Every day, in Every way, I Shine! Shine! Shine with Kindness~

~My Positive Thoughts Invigorate me and others! My Radiantly Positive Thoughts impart Hope, Joy and Courage~

~I am a Persistently Positive weed! I Grow! Grow! Grow! despite being chopped, poisoned or pulled! My Roots are Deep and Alive! I Thrive where others fail! I never give up! I am a Persistently Positive weed! I Rule the Garden of My Life~

~Past is Last!~

~The future sprouts from Today! Today is a Good Day! Today is a Great Day! I Create future Opportunities of Goodness by building upon Today!~

~I Am! I Can! I Will Do!~

~Every Day has Goodness within It!~

~I Expand from “me”, to “we”. I Grow from “mine” to “ours”. The Greatest Joys in Life are Shared!~

~Moderation is the Key to Balance. In eating, thinking, feeling~ Moderation is the Key to Balance. Not too much. Not too little~

~Patience is not only a Virtue~ Patience is a Strength!~

~What Others say Is Important. I Listen First. Clarify Second. React Last. What Others say Is Important. Listening is the Key to Understanding~

~There is Always something to be Happy about~


0 comments: